Health ~ Conspiracies ~ Explanation
I couldn't think of a better world, and I like the idea to look
a bit nut, since nuts are good for your health.
This section is about companies that claim to be there for your own good,
but are the worst hypocrites, getting rich at the peril of your health
and very lives, even pretending to be there to save you, as their crimes
against society go unnoticed and unpunished.
- The act of conspiring: to agree together, especially secretly, to
do something wrong, evil, or illegal.
- An evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan (by stealth,
secret or unauthorized) formulated in secret by two or more persons;
- A combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose:
He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
- Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud,
or other wrongful act.
- Any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
- Characterized by faithlessness or readiness to betray trust; traitorous.
- Deceptive, untrustworthy, or unreliable.
- Unstable or insecure, as footing.
- Dangerous; hazardous: a treacherous climb.
Now that sounds like the very purpose of publicity, which are not to inform,
but to get your attention. By any means necessary. Telling you want you
want to hear to throw your hard earned money at them, even a bunch of lies
that will deceive and endanger you, and your family.
- Extensive mention in the news media or by word of mouth or other means
- Public notice so gained.
- The measures, process, or business of securing public notice.
- Information, articles, or advertisements issued to secure public notice
- The state of being public, or open to general observation or knowledge.
Not usually called a conspiracy but it can fit the definition. See, it's
not about funny aliens, but about deceit, betrayal
of trust, endangerment and harm... death too.
"You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and all of the people some of the time,
but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
16th president of US (1809 - 1865)
More in the page Life
~ Facts of life ~ Corporations are out to get you
The worst hypocrites, sadistic, criminals will pretend that it's for your
That's probably what this expression means:
"The road to hell was paved with good intentions."
The saying is thought to have originated with Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
who wrote, "L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs"
(hell is full of good wishes and desires). An earlier saying occurs
in Virgil's Aeneid: "facilis descensus Averno (It is easy to go to
"Individuals may have the intention to undertake good actions but
nevertheless fail to take action; due to procrastination, laziness or
other subversive vice." (Like greed for profit)
"Good intention is meaningless unless followed through." (It's
not the will that counts, but the results. You can always trust those.)
Good intentions, (even) when acted upon, may have unforeseen bad consequences.
[In their political example] millions of people suffered and died.
Even specialists can say and do some serious
, sometimes with the best intentions
of the world, sometimes to be on top of it for the selfish pleasure of
their ego. Denial can happen even in the best of us, and cruelty too.
Make sure you search the side effects of medication because they can be
worst than what they treat. Everything has a good and bad side; you'll
have to deal with both. The greater something, the worst it can turn out.
Simplifying your life also brings more humbles problems.
Try not to let others fool you and don't fool yourself; or you'll end
up wondering why you're depressed...
The truth will set you free.
Lisa Of Shades
9 April 2013